Категория: Английский язык
Present continuous (progressive), настоящее продолженное время
1. Present Continuous (Progressive) настоящее продолженное время
The cat is sleeping.
The kitten is playing.
The dog and the kitten
3. RememberI am
play – playing
sleep – sleeping
write - writing
get - getting
The boy is not playing.
is not = isn’t
are not = aren’t
Is the boy going to school?
he, she, it
we, you, they
5. Say what he is doing. Ask questions.write - is writing
read - is reading
speak – is speaking
dance – is dancing
sleep – is sleeping
9. Choose the right verb for each gapare dancing
Look! The girl _____________ her homework.
My parents _________________ TV now.
At the moment I ______________ computer games.
The children _______________ to school.
I _______________ an interesting book now.
The man and the woman _______________ .
10. Agree or disagreeThe boy is swimming.
The man is dancing.
They are cooking.
They are eating.
The cat is drinking.
14. TestsОбразуйте Participle 1
to read - reading
to stand - standing
to jump - jumping
to give - giving
to swim - swimming
to sit - sitting
to buy - buying
to dance - dancing
to play - playing
swimming, reading, playing, doing, eating
• Listen! Dan and John … the piano.
• Look! Your dog … in the river.
• Where are you? – In the room. I … an
• The children … a cake.
• She … her homework now.
• Listen! Dan and John are playing the piano.
• Look! Your dog is swimming in the river.
• Where are you? – In the room. I am reading
an interesting book.
• The children are eating a cake.
• She is doing her homework now.
books / the children / are / reading ?
playing / my friend / is / tennis .
they / are / river / in the / swimming .
doing / your homework / are / you ?
Check your answers:
Are the children reading books?
My friend is playing tennis.
They are swimming in the river.
Are you doing your homework?