Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
1. “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”Lewis Carroll
2. Compilers 8th grade pupilsKamneva Natalia
3. AbstractModern man thinks he knows everything. But, despite
this, everyone wants to be a little magician and secretly
dreams of a miracle. And where you can find the real
magic? Of course, in a good book. “Alice’s Adventures in
Wonderland” - the unique piece that expands the human
4. relevance of the topicIn this year 185 years have passed since the birth of the
famous English writer, philosopher, mathematician
Lewis Carroll. «Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland» is a
work, which brought him the fame of the writer.
5. hypothesisIf the book is called "Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland",
then the events and characters in the book have to be very
unusual for the average person.
6. objective of the projectGet acquainted with the work of Lewis Carroll on the
basis of his works, "Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland“.
7. project taskslearn more about the English writer Lewis Carroll;
learn the history of the book;
consider the main characters of the book "Alice's
Adventures in Wonderland"
9. object of studyLewis Carroll’s biography
"Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll
10. subjects of studyCreativity of the writer.
The brightest characters of the story "Alice's
Adventures in Wonderland"
11. Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson) - the famous English writer, mathematician, logician, philosopher and photographer.
13. Dodgson stuttered and was asymmetrik; his blue eyes were not at the same level and one shoulder was higher than the other. His smile was also slightly askew. He was deaf on one ear because of an illness when he was at Rugby School, suffered from insomnia
14. Even as a child his talent was evident as he clearly enjoyed entertaining his brothers and sisters with stories and games. He loved the company of children, whom he told many stories.
15. Alice Liddell - was one of his favorite child-friends.
16. One of his best works "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" was written in 1865
17. Alice Liddell. The prototype of the main character Alice, 1858
18. It was not an important book for him , so he did not use his name for the book. He used the name Lewis Carroll.
20. Alice - the main heroine of the tale, which is about seven years.
21. White Rabbit - animal with pink eyes, dressed in a vest and kid gloves. He wears a watch in his pocket and lives in a "clean house" with the inscription: "W. Rabbit"
22. Dodo - the bird that Alice finds on the shore beside the Sea of Tears.
23. Caterpillar - insect blue and three-inch stature, he is seated on a white mushroom and Smoking a hookah.
24. Cheshire Cat - the cat of the Duchess who often smiles. The character's good-natured, but he has a lot of teeth and long claws.
25. This time the Cheshire Cat vanished quite slowly. First its body went, then its legs. Then all of it vanished, and there was only its smile. 'There are a lot of cats without a smile, but a smile without a cat! Now that's very strange!' thought Alice.
26. Mad Hatter - hat Affairs of the master, one of the participants of the Mad Tea party.
27. March Hare - crazy rabbit, whom Alice meets at the Mad Tea party. There is a saying "Mad as a March hare"
28. Dormouse - Sonia, party mad Tea party.
29. Gryphon - a mythical creature with the head and wings of an eagle and body of a lion.
30. Mock-Turtle - the turtle with a calf's head, a tail, big eyes and hooves on its hind legs.
31. Queen of Hearts - in the tale appears as a cruel antagonist, which periodically tries to cut off the head of many other characters.
the genre of
12 “ICONS OF ENGLAND"
35. Work on the project has helped us to learnthe real name of Lewis Carroll was Charles Lutwidge
interesting facts about the writer's biography;
the title of the book corresponds to the content
(all characters and events in the book are magic and
36. conclusion“Alice's Adventures in Wonderland “ is a book that
expands the human consciousness through the
description of a very unusual magical characters,
plunging into the world of wonderful stories. This is a
book that everybody should read.