Landscape artists of England
1. Studying of the theme “Landscape artists of England” at lessons of English culture at high school
creative of landscape artists at lessons of English
culture at high classes.
Study of this theme contributes for
improvement of cultural level of students and
becoming broad-minded and educated persons.
Studying the theme it’s necessary to use specific
terminology, consequently, passive and active
students’ vocabulary increases and enrich itself.
So, amount of the work lies in importance of
development cultural language education.
3. The aim of our work was to study information about landscape art and ways to give it out.
4. The problems of the work were:• to study what landscape art is,
• to learn the history of landscape painting;
• to study biographies, features of creative and works of
the most famous landscape artists;
• to find out the interesting information of this theme,
• to systematize it,
• to find ways to give it to students in fascinating and
• to work out English lessons of studying this theme
using different forms of work and methods.
5. We decided to cover upon the four artists:• J. M. W. Turner
• J. Constable
• T. Girtin
• J. R. Cozens
J. M. W. Turner and J. Constable are considered
the most well-known and bright specimens of
English landscape painting.
6. The degree work consists of two parts: theoretical part and the practical part. The theoretical part presents the information about landscape art and artists, their lives, stages of work and legacy of works. The practical part represents working out of coThe degree work consists of two parts: theoretical
part and the practical part.
The theoretical part presents the information about
landscape art and artists, their lives, stages of work
and legacy of works.
The practical part represents working out of complex
of three lessons of English culture.
Also there is an appendix, where reproduction
pictures are presented. These reproductions are used
at the lessons worked out in the practical part of the