Architectural monuments and memorials of India
1. Architectural monuments and memorials of India
2. India is a member of the British CommonwealthIndia is in South Asia. It has a
population of 1 billion people. The
President Of India is Pranab Kumar
Mukherjee. India was admitted in the
Commonwealth with Britain in 1947.
Territory of India is 3 287 263 km2. It is
the largest country in South Asia and
the second in the world in population.
The Capital is New Delhi. The state
languages are Hindi and English.
3. .Taj Mahal
The Temple of Lotus
List of literature:
Thank you for your attention!
4. Taj MahalTaj Mahal is recognized as one of the
modern seven wonders of the world.
This masterpiece of architecture is
considered a symbol of Shah Jahan's
love for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. After
her death, Shah built a large tomb,
where later was buried himself.
Annually, the tomb is visited by up to
5 million visitors.
5. Taj MahalTaj Mahal is a palace of white marble, one of the most
greatest monuments of Indian architecture with chic
interior decoration and a stunning beauty park.
Taj Mahal, despite the numerous earthquakes in these
parts, has never been destroyed and is completely
6. Taj Mahalhttps://1chudo.ru/images/materials/63tajmah/2.jpg
Taj Mahal is a mausoleum
located in Agra.
Taj Mahal is considered the best
example of Mughal style
architecture, which combines
elements of Indian, Persian and
Arab architectural styles. In
1983, Taj Mahal was named a
UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Taj Mahal is a five-dome
structure with a height of 74 m,
with 4 minarets in the corners,
to which adjoins the garden
with fountains and a swimming
pool. The construction dates
7. Indian gateThe first place in the list of
monuments of India takes the
gateway of India basalt arch
built in the city of Mumbai to
commemorate the visit of
king George V in December
1911. However, due to the
First world war, the building
of the 26-metre structure was
delayed and the ceremony of
its opening took place on 4
8. The Temple of LotusIn the vicinity of new Delhi Lotus
temple is one of the most amazing
and beautiful temples of India. Lotus
temple was begun to build in 1978.
The canadian architect Fariborz Sahba
was leading the work for 8 years. 800
people were involved in the
construction of Lotus temple.
9. List of literature:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%
10. .Thank you for your