1. Today I would like to tell you about eight easy ways to reduce waste.
2. 1. RecycleDon’t just throw away old
glass bottles or aluminium
cans. Instead, recycle them.
4. 2. Purchase Items Made From Recycled ProductsConsider buying items made from
recycled products so that you can
help the environment in making it
clean and green.
6. 3. CompostingComposting is easy and
natural process. Natural
products naturally processed
into soil and help plants grow.
8. 4. ReuseUse second-hand.
9. 5. Buy rechargeable batteriesRechargeable batteries will save
you money in the long run. Onetime batteries can prove
very harmful for environment as
chemicals inside the batteries can
11. 6. Buy Items Packaged in Recycled CartonsBuy products that are packaged
in recycled cartons and reuse
those cartons. Similarly, old
newspapers make great
packaging material. This helps
to promote recycling .
13. 7. Get involvedParticipate in volunteering groups,
that sort rubbish and help the
municipality to recycle it, supporting
them with money.
15. 8. SortingDon’t forget to sort your rubbish. It
helps to recycle it faster.