The family in contemporary society. Modern young family and its problems
1. SEMEY STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITYThe Chair of Russian and foreign languages
The family in contemporary society.
Modern young family and its problems
Checked by: Zhylkybaeva A.Sh.
Prepared by:Aitkali K.N.
2. PLAN:• ENTERING
• MAIN PART
• The family in contemporary society.
• Modern family
• To unite families, it is worth mentioning three things first.
someone to love - is a family. Having both is a blessing.”
understanding, listening, caring and space.Family values are
deservedly praised (extolled). A well-functioning family is a microcosm
of society as it should work.
socialization and work have surely misled our
attitudes towards living by a harmonious family
parents, grandparents, and withdraw. They also have fewer children. This family has 1 or 2
children. Marriage is also becoming a rarity. Many couples try to live together without being
husband and wife. Thus, modern families differ a lot from each other. However, they all have
something in common: when all family members love, respect and understand each other,
they will surely find happiness in the sea of life.
people or more related by birth, marriage, or adoption and residing together”.
• If we look at the past, the husband was the head of the family of traditional
• The duty of husband was to provide for his immediate family by going out to work
• Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have a little time for their children.
• Because it is now accepted that women have as much right to work as men one
reason for this is that it is more and more occasions for the wife to go out to work.
• Many children do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in
• The number of divorces has increased and in single-parent families children only
ever see second parent.
• Many families today have no official status.
• Many people live together and regard each other as family regardless of their
misunderstanding, the abolition of money, poor living conditions and the porch. Family
conflicts often arise in connection with changing interests.To solve such problems, families
should try to spend more time together. Another type of problem occurs in extended families,
between brothers and sisters. They often quarrel or do not treat each other well. They can also
be jealous of parents.On the one hand, no one wants to share, and many people prefer to have
more personal space and freedom. On the other hand, life without brothers and sisters would be
boring.There are many other problems that can arise in any family, but if they are treated with
love, respect and understanding, any problem can be solved
three things that are worth mentioning.
sense of trust and honor with other family members.
compromise on areas of disagreement. There must be
open honest communication about important matters
such as financial planning, how to spend free time, what
sort of social ties to emphasize, etc.
towards other family members. A love that smiles at each other's
imperfections, not scorns them. A love that is eager to serve.
individual family member to practically maintain the family
bonding no matter what outer forces influence him/her to break
such a heaven’s gift.
14. USED BOOKS• http://bebris.ru/2013/02/09/modern-family
• Литература Толковые словари