Outsourcing : Benefits and Downsides
1. Outsourcing : Benefits and Downsides.Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Benefits and Downsides.
Student: Islamov R.M.
Supervisior: Bondaletova E.N.
2. ContentsThe essence of outsourcing
Benefits of outsourcing
Downsides of outsourcing
Benefits versus Downsides
3. The contracting of noncore activities to free up cash, personnel, time, and facilities for activities in which a company holdsWhat is Outsourcing ?
The contracting of noncore activities to
free up cash, personnel, time, and
facilities for activities in which a company
holds competitive advantage.
4. benefitsinvolvement of competent specialists
saving on labor resources
elimination of problems with public services
payment for the result
5. negativesrisk of poor-quality problem solving
risk of information leakage
underdeveloped legislative base on the issues of outsourcing
the risk of bankruptcy of the Contracting organization
6. Benefits VS DownsidesMore
Yes than no