Технологии обучения бизнесу. Правительство
1. Technologies Business Learning Government
2. Plan• Introduction;
• Electronic business: Information structure of
• Electronic government: concept and services;
• Electronic training: structure and platforms.
3. Introduction• ICT is a key
component of the
economic and social
life of society
4. Electronic business• E-business is the transformation of basic business
processes using Internet technologies.
5. Interaction in the E-business• information exchange;
• conducting marketing research;
• establishing contacts, for example between
potential customers and suppliers;
• sale of goods and services;
• electronic payment, including using electronic
• distribution of products;
• the possibility of organizing virtual enterprises.
6. E-business instruments• Production (purchase)
• Order (processing);
• Settlement (payment);
• After-sales service;
7. E-business directions• electronic advertising; customer relationship
• electronic commerce; management;
• information Services; electronic exchanges;
• e-health service;
• distance learning;
electronic brokerage services.
8. Electronic government• E-government is a new
form of organization of the
activities of public
authorities, which provides
organizations and citizens
to receive government
services and information
on the results of
9. Types of interaction• between the state and citizens (G2C,
• between the state and business (G2B,
• between different branches of government (G2G,
• between the state and civil servants (G2E,
10. The tasks of e-government• optimization of the provision of government
services to the public and business;
• support and expansion of self-service
opportunities for citizens;
• increase in technological awareness and skills of
• increasing the participation of all voters in the
governance processes of the country;
• reduce the impact of the geographical location
11. Historical reference• The idea of «e-government» creating in Kazakhstan was
announced at the annual Message of the President of
the Republic of Kazakhstan March 19, 2004 and was
accepted on the 10th of November 2004.
12. The implementation of «electronic government» in RK• Informational step (2005–2006) — the publication
of all informational resources of state body;
• Interactive step (2006–2008) — the service delivery
between the government and the citizen;
• Transactional step (2008–2010) — financial and
juridical operations at the governmental portal;
• Transformational stage (2010 to present days) —
the creation of complex electronic services.
13. Electronic learning• E-learning - electronic system of training through
computer and electronic technologies.
14. e-learning include:• work with electronic materials, using a personal
computer,, mobile phone, DVD-player, etc;
• · obtaining advice, tips, ratings from a remote
(geographically) expert (teacher);
• · Creation a user community (social networks),
leading common topics of conversation;
• · Timely hour delivery of e-learning materials;
• · Development of educational web resources.
15. The advantages of e-learning from traditional learning• Online Learning Accommodates Everyone’s
• Lectures Can Be Taken Any Number Of Times;
• Offers Access To Updated Content;
• Quick Delivery Of Lessons;
• Consistency between educators and audience;
• Reduced Costs;
• Less Impact On Environment.
16. Conclusion•The task of Kazakhstan at the present stage
is the transition to an information society
through information technologies;
•One of the components of the information
society is the formation and development of
e-government, which has been successfully
17. References• 1. June J. Parsons and Dan Oja, New Perspectives on Computer Concepts 16th
Edition - Comprehensive, Thomson Course Technology, a division of Thomson
Learning, Inc Cambridge, MA, COPYRIGHT © 2014.
• 2. Lorenzo Cantoni (University of Lugano, Switzerland) James A. Danowski
(University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, USA) Communication and Technology,
2015, 576 pages.
• 3. Craig Van Slyke Information Communication Technologies: Concepts,
Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (6 Volumes). ISBN13: 9781599049496,
2012, Pages: 4288
• 4. Utelbaeva A.K.,Utelbaeva A.K. Study guide for lectures on discipline
“Computer science”, Shimkent 2008, 84 pages.
• 5. Business Fundamentals: Hands-on training manual / Ed. YB Rubin, M-2014
• 6. Mushroom VD Business Basics: A Tutorial. - M .: Finance and Statistics, 2016
• 7. Fundamentals of business activities. Financial management. Marketing / Ed.
VM Vlasova - M .: Finance and Statistics, 2015.