About the Republic of Belarus
1. About the Republic of BelarusInformation of the Republic of Belarus, her
tourist attractions and more other
2. General information
3. General informationThe official name of Belarus is the Republic of Belarus. The Belarusian
flag (picture number 1) consists of three elements:
wide red stripe
narrow green stripe
picture number 1
4. General informationThe symbol of the Republic of Belarus is cornflower (picture number
picture number 2
5. General informationThe national emblem of the Republic of Belarus is as follows (picture
picture number 3
6. General informationDate of formation of the Republic of Belarus is 1991. It is area of 207
600 км². It is has a population about of 9 498 364 peoples. The capital
of Belarus is Minsk. Belarus also has two official languages: Russian
and Belarusian. Belarusian is studied at schools, and very few people
7. General informationThe head of state is Alexander Lukashenko (1994) (picture number 4).
picture number 4
8. General informationThe head of government is Andrei Kobyakov (2014) (picture number
picture number 5
9. Geography of Belarus
10. Geography of BelarusThe Republic of Belarus is located in the center of Europe (picture
picture number 6
11. Geography of BelarusIt is made up of six regions: Brest, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk and
Mogilev (picture number 7).
picture number 7
12. Geography of BelarusBelarus is not washed by any seas or oceans, so it is not separated
from other countries by seas or oceans.
13. Geography of BelarusBelarus is bordered by five countries: Russia in the east and northeast,
Latvia in the north, Lithuania in the northwest, Poland in the west, and
Ukraine in the south, it has no water borders.
14. Geography of BelarusBelarus is mostly flat. Some uplands can be found near Minsk and in
some districts of Mogilev and Grodno regions.
15. Geography of BelarusThe highest point is Dzerzhinskaya Gora in Minsk region (picture
picture number 8
16. Geography of BelarusMost of Belarus is covered by forests.
17. Geography of BelarusThe largest lake in Belarus is Naroch (picture number 9).
picture number 9
18. Geography of BelarusThe largest river in Belarus is Dnieper (picture number 10).
picture number 10
19. Geography of BelarusIt is a beautiful country with lots of rivers and lakes and very gently
rolling hills in some parts.
20. Belarusian landscape
21. Belarusian landscapeLandscape of Belarus is generally flat. In Northern Belarus there are
highlands with a hilly landscape and gently sloping ridges.
22. Belarusian landscapeOne-third of the country is covered with pushchas and large
unpopulated forests (picture number 11).
picture number 11
23. Belarusian landscapeThe area of Belarus is different. But it is not have any mountains.
24. Places of natural beauty
25. Places of natural beautyThe first place of natural beauty is the Belovezhskaya Pushcha (picture
picture number 12
26. Places of natural beautyIn it you will find a variety of different animals and plants (pictures
number 13, 14, 15, 16).
picture number 13
27. Places of natural beautypicture number 14
28. Places of natural beautypicture number 15
29. Places of natural beautypicture number 16
30. Places of natural beautyThe second place of natural beauty is the Dzerzhinskaya Gora (picture
picture number 17
31. Places of natural beautyIt is known that it is the highest point in Belarus. It is height is 345
meters above sea level (picture number 18).
picture number 18
32. 5 reasons to visit Belarus
33. 5 reasons to visit BelarusThe first reason to visit Belarus is it natural beauty. Such beauty as in
Belarus, you will not find anywhere else.
34. 5 reasons to visit BelarusThe second reason for visit Belarus is the National Library (picture
number 19). Its appearance and design is simply mesmerizing
picture number 19
35. 5 reasons to visit BelarusThe third reason for visit Belarus is the Mir Castle (picture number 20).
This is a huge building made for tossed (обронения). It was built in
picture number 20
36. 5 reasons to visit BelarusThe fourth reason for visit Belarus is it history. To come to Belarus, you
will learn a lot about its culture, history and traditions.
37. 5 reasons to visit BelarusThe fifth reason for visit Belarus is Belarusian food. To come to
Belarus, you have to try the food from potatoes such as potato
pancakes (picture number 21).
picture number 21
38. About the Republic of BelarusInformation of the Republic of Belarus, her
tourist attractions and more other