Education in Russia
1. Education in Russia
2. In Russia the right to receive education is guaranteed by the Constitution. Education is compulsory in our country. Theliteracy rate in Russia is about 100%.
which is now a part of primary school. Children
from 2 to 6 or 7 years old can go to kindergartens.
But attending kindergartens is not compulsory.
4. Primary SchoolAt the age of 6 or
7 children go to
They spend 4
years in primary
They learn how to
read, write and
5. Secondary SchoolAfter finishing
children go to
There they study
from the 5th form
to the 11th form.
Education is free.
6. At the end of the 9th form students have to pass State Final Certification. It consists of four exams.
7. When students pass the State Final Certification successfully, they have a choice. They can continue their education at schoolor they can go to
a specialized professional training school and get a profession.
8. If a student wants to enter a university and to get a higher education, it is necessary to spend at school for more two yearsand to pass the Unified State Examination.
9. High results of the USE give all students equal opportunities to enter any university or college they want to get to.
for children with disabilities. The aim of this policy is to give
all children with different abilities equal opportunities to
get education in ordinary schools.