1. Russian riversГильченок Е. 13 гр
2. Russia•Russia is one of the largest countries in the world. The vast territory of
Russia lies in the eastern part of Europe and the northern part of Asia.
Russia is washed by twelve seas and three oceans.
•There are a lot of great rivers and deep lakes on its territory.
•The longest rivers are the Volga in Europe and the Ob, the Yenisei and the
Lena in Asia. The largest lakes are Ladoga and Baikal. Baikal is the
deepest lake in the world and its water is the purest on earth.
3. Volga RiverThe Volga is the longest river in Europe; It flows through central
Russia and into the Caspian Sea, and is widely viewed as the
national river of Russia.
4. Dnieper RiverOne of the longest rivers in Europe, it rises west of Moscow and flows
south through Belarus and Ukraine, emptying into the Black Sea after
a course of 1,420 mi (2,285 km).
5. Oka RiverOka is a river in central Russia, the largest left tributary of the Volga. It
flows through the regions of Oryol, Tula, Kaluga, Moscow, Ryazan,
Vladimir, and Nizhny Novgorod. Its length exceeds 1,500 kilometres