1. Faculty of Philosophy, Sociology and Culture
The Cities and Towns of Russia
presents by a 2-year student
3. It’s stretches for almost 60 miles along the Volga. The administrative structure of the city is unlike other city of the world: Volgograd has 8 boroughs; 7 of them lie along the Volga, and only one of them stands about 8 miles away from the river bank.
4. The Square of Fallen Fighters is geographically the Central square of Volgograd.
5. The Mamaev Hill with the statue of Mother Russia is the Hallmark of Volgograd.
6. Their names are written on granite banners on the walls of the Hall of Glory.
7. Thousands and thousands of names…
8. Theatre for Young Spectators
9. Volgograd Planetarium
10. Volgograd State University
12. WE ARE FROM VOLGOGRAD!
Thanks you for your attention.