Категория: Английский язык
Our great grandparents - participants of the Great Patriotic War
1. МБОУ «Ижемская СОШ» МБОУ «Ижемская СОШ» Project “Our great grandparents - participants of the Great Patriotic War” Выполнили: учащиеся 10 б класса Истомина ВасилинМБОУ «Ижемская СОШ»
“Our great grandparents
of the Great Patriotic War”
учащиеся 10 б класса
учитель английского языка
Братенкова Т. А.
2. The results of the survey 40 pupils were asked if they know about their relatives – participants of the Great Patriotic War.Total votes
Poll - chart
3. Проблема:На уроке английского языка мы заговорили о
том, хорошо ли мы знаем историю своей
семьи. Оказалось, у каждого из нашей группы
в семье есть участники Великой
Отечественной войны. Но мы о них очень
мало знаем. Мы решили узнать как можно
больше о наших родственниках – участниках
Великой Отечественной войны.
4. Цель проекта:Задачи проекта:
• Найти и изучить материалы
о наших прадедах и
попытаться приблизиться к
пониманию военной эпохи
через конкретных людей.
• Выяснить источники
Доклад и презентация на
тему «Our great grandparents
– participants of the Great
Patriotic War» на английском
родственников, интернетресурсы, районный архив,
районный музей, книга памяти
• Изучить семейный архив
•Собрать и проанализировать
•Перевести информацию на
•Оформить доклад с
5. Практическая значимость проекта:• Практическое применение английского языка
в реальной жизни;
• Знание истории семьи даёт чувство
принадлежности к истории и к своей семье.
• Привлечение внимания наших сверстников к
истории ВОВ и их прадедов – участников
6. Content1. Introduction
2. The main body
• Where did we search for the information?
• General information about the Great
• General information about our great
grandparents - the participants of the GPW
• Our great grandparents’ awards
We have got the information from many resources.
- Our close and distant relatives.
- Family photo albums.
-In the Internet there are a lot of sites devoted
to the Great Patriotic War. One of them is
- The statistics in our local military commissariat.
-Our local archive and our local museum
8. General information about the Great Patriotic War Lasted from 1941 to 1945. It was the deadliest war in our history . Central and Eastern European countries were involved into the conflict. The reason – aggression of Germany. Commanders – I. StalinGeneral information
about the Great Patriotic War
Lasted from 1941 to 1945.
It was the deadliest war in our history .
Central and Eastern European
countries were involved into the conflict.
The reason – aggression of Germany.
Commanders – I. Stalin and A. Hitler.
The result – The USSR won the war
5. 386 young people from Izhma district
fought against fascists during the war.
2. 625 of them were killed.
my great grandmother took
part in the Great Patriotic
Galay Polina Nikolaevna was
born in 1922. in the village
10. In our family there are many documents which can tell us about my great grandmother’s life and her participation in the war.The Birth certificate of
my great grandmother
11. According to the documents of Izhma Military Commissariat Polina Nikolaevna was sent to the war on the 17th of July, 1942
My great grandmother was a private.
She took part in warfare from July 1942 to 1945.
In the rifle regiment she was a nurse and
helped wounded soldiers and officers.
Patriotic War 2nd class and a lot of medals
Izhma veteran’s organization.
She often met with other veterans of the Great
15. My great grandfather Filippov Fedor Stepanovich also took part in the Great Patriotic War.Filippov Fedor Stepanovich
was born in 1922
in the village of Moshyuga
in Izhma district of
people who were sent to the Great
Patriotic War in 1941by Izhma Military
17. My great grandfather’s Certificate of a Participant in the Great Patriotic WarMy great grandfather’s
Certificate of a Participant in the Great
fascists in the 144th infantry regiment
at Kalinin front and was wounded
twice, in 1943 and in 1945
19. The information from the siteMy great grandfather was awarded to
The Order of the Patriotic War 2nd class.
The Order of the Patriotic War was
awarded to all soldiers in the Soviet
armed forces, security troops, and to
partisans for heroic deeds during
the Great Patriotic War
He had the Medal "For the Victory
over Germany in the Great Patriotic
20. After the war my great grandfather worked as an accountant and a Chairman of the village council. He died in June 1999After the war
my great grandfather
worked as an accountant
and a Chairman of the
He died in June 1999
was born in 1905
in village of Izhma ,
The photo was taken on the
21st of October 1944
Died - 02.12.1968
My grandmother Agrafena tried to help me. She told
me that Kuzma Vasilyevich fought against fascists
on the Western Front and was among participants of
the heroic assault and capture of Berlin.
Izhma military Commissariat, Komi ASSR,
responsible for food warehouse. He took care
of soldiers and made his best to deliver good
food to them. The food was always delivered
He inspected the storage of products and tried
to save them fresh.
Merit was a Soviet
awarded for combat
action resulting in
The Certificate to
the Medal "For the
Germany in the
Great Patriotic War
It is my
He was born in 1925
in the village of Maloe Galovo,
great grandfather went to
the Great Patriotic War.
The list of the young people who were sent to
the Great Patriotic War by Izhma Military
participated in the Battle of
He was awarded
The Order of the Patriotic
War 2nd class
Medal of Valor or Medal
of Bravery. It was given to
those who served with
courage and engaged in
specific acts of bravery or
He was a wood master making window frames,
boats, toys for children.
• He worked on the farm.
• He had 9 children.
• Died in 1988
Patriotic War. It sparked in me the desire to find out as
much as I could about my great grandfather who took
part in the Great Patriotic War.
My great grandfather
Filippov Dmitry Nikolaevich
was born in 1906 in the village of Ust-Izhma, Izhma
district, Komi ASSR
My great grandfather was sent to the Great Patriotic War
in August 23, 1941 by Izhma Military Commissariat.
He was a member of tank crew, a private.
He died from wounds in February 4, 1942.
Kanev Vasiliy Dmitrievich
was born in 1925
volunteer and joined the army.
It was in January 1943. Russian soldiers defended
Sevastopol for 250 days.
My great - grandfather was severely wounded. After
the hospital he again went to the front.
he was demobilized.
35. My great-grandfather, Kanev Vasily was awarded to many medals for bravery and courage. But the most important medal, I think, was the medal “For defence of Sevastopol” I'm proud of my great-grandfather, his heroism, his courage and bravery .My great-grandfather, Kanev Vasily was awarded
to many medals for bravery and courage. But the
most important medal, I think, was the medal
“For defence of Sevastopol”
I'm proud of my great-grandfather,
his courage and bravery .
was born in 1919 in
the village of Izhma,
1941. He fought against fascists in the
Red Army 5th tank division. Twice
wounded, returned home disabled.
Order of the Patriotic War
first and second class for heroic deeds
during the Great Patriotic War.
This order came in first class and
second class depending upon the merit
of the deed.
library. He liked Komi Literature.
When retired he became the head of Izhma Muzeum.
He did his best to collect and save a lot of documents
and materials about the history of Izhma.
He started the exhibition devoted to
soldiers who were killed during the Great Patriotic War.
we are proud of
our great grandparents
• We remember our great grandparents in our families.
We save the documents and often watch photo albums.
• We take part in meetings on May 9.
We go to the cemetery, to their obelisks and put
flowers to it.
We have learned that 5 386 young people from Izhma
district went to the war during 1941-1945
2 625 didn’t come back from the war
What we discovered actually gave us a sense of
history. We felt we had direct personal connection with the
period of the war.
It gave us a sense of who we are and where we have
We are proud we are our great grandparents’ great
The survey showed that many pupils have no idea
about their great grandparents who took part in the Great
Patriotic War. We are sure, today, when we live in the
conditions of political and military tension, it is very
topical to study the history of the war, learn as much as
possible about the participants of the war.
42. Resourses usedИнтернет-ресурсыhttp://dic.academic.ru/
Архив военного комиссариата по Ижемскому
Учебник «Enjoy English – 10», Unit 2