2. Russia is the largest country in the world. It is situated on two continents: Asia and Europe. Its total area is over 17 million square kilometres.
3. The population of Russia is about 142 million people. Russian is the official language.
4. The flag of Russia has 3 stripes: white, blue and red.
5. The national emblem of Russia is the double-headed eagle.
The capital of the country is Moscow.
7. Other big cities are Saint Petersburg,
11. Nizhny Novgorod and so on.
12. The weather in Russia is different because the country is very large.
13. In the west the climate is mild and wet.
14. In the South it is warm all year round.
15. In the North winters are cold.
16. We love our country and we are proud of it!