PREPARED BY: MEIRZHAN.K AND BELGI.R
CHECKED BY:AINUR KALIASKAROVNA
2. This is a list of what we will say:THIS IS A LIST OF WHAT WE WILL SAY:
• 1. Introduction to such a prototype
• 2. Advantages of this thing
• 3. And in the ending let's talk about the
development of this type of prototype in the
3. What is Powerbank?WHAT IS POWERBANK?
• Powerbankportable power
supply which is
easy to carry with
large capacity. It
also has a very
4. How to use portable chargers?HOW TO USE PORTABLE CHARGERS?
It's simple, connect a USB cable from your smartphone to Power Bank
and your phone is charging. At this time, you can continue to use the
smartphone, or wait a while until it is fully charged.
As a rule, all portable batteries are suitable for most devices. Do not
charge only those devices that do not support charging via USB.
5. What is the wi-fi router?WHAT IS THE WI-FI ROUTER?
• In fact, it is a compact Internet source for any
device: phones, tablets, readers, laptops. It receives
a signal from the mobile Internet provider's network,
and then through Wi-Fi distributes the Internet to
connected gadgets and computers.
6. How does the router work?HOW DOES THE ROUTER WORK?
You just insert a SIM card and get a normal Wi-Fi access
point in any location convenient for you. Therefore, you
only need a network of cellular operators to provide many
devices for the Internet.
• Router-powerberbank:The most versatile device, it
combines three devices at once: a 3G / Wi-Fi router, a
power bank with a capacity of 5200 mAh and network
• Compatible with any SIM-card, characterized by stable
reception of the signal and high speed of distribution. It
can be used as a stationary router by connecting the
"home" cable to the connector on the case.
• The battery capacity of 5200 mAh allows you to use the
device in power bank mode, throughout the day
keeping active the smartphone, tablet and other
thing and having such properties it will make life easier
for smartphone users, etc. and Internet users.