Категория: Английский язык
Passive Voice Present Simple
1. Passive Voice Present Simpleto BE(am,is,are) + V3/V+ed
I am not often asked
He is asked
She is asked
It is asked
You are asked
They are asked
I am broken
He is broken
She is broken
It is broken
You are broken
They are broken
2. Simple PresentActive:
Rita writes a letter.
The letter is written by Rita.
The letter is not written by Rita.
Is the letter written by Rita?
3. Passive Voice Past Simpleto BE(was,were) + V3/V+ed
I was not often asked
He was asked
She was asked
It was asked
You were asked
They were asked
I was broken
He was broken
She was broken
It was broken
You were broken
They were broken
4. Simple PastActive:
Rita wrote a letter.
The letter was written by Rita.
The letter was not written by Rita.
Was the letter written by Rita?
5. Future Simple Passive: next week-на следующей неделе, in a week-через неделю, tomorrow-завтраWILL + BE + V3/V+ed
I will not often be asked
He will be asked
She will be asked
It will be asked
You will be asked
They will be asked
I will be broken
He will be broken
She will be broken
It will be broken
You will be broken
They will be broken
6. Future SimpleActive:
Rita will write a letter.
The letter will be written by Rita.
The letter will not (=won’t) be written by Rita.
Will the letter be written by Rita?
7. Complete the sentences with the present, past or future simple passive of the verb in brackets.Complete the sentences with the present, past
or future simple passive of the verb in brackets.
• How many newspapers (print) in Britain in a week?
• German (speak) in Germany, Austria, and part of
• The royal wedding (watch) by millions of people in
• Nowadays, a lot of computers (make) in Korea.
• The Harry Potter films (not direct) by Steven Spielberg.
• How much paper (recycle) in Poland next year?
• In the UK, alcohol (not sell) to anyone under 18. It's
against the law.
8. Fill in the present , past or future tenses.1. He (offer) a new job last week.
2. This novel (write) by Hemingway.
3. Flies (catch) by spiders.
4. All the trees (cut) down tomorrow.
5. We (tell) to go home now.
6. Their purse (steal) yesterday night in the disco.
7. He (throw) out of the bar a week ago.
8. Pigs (use) to find truffles.
9. The old theatre (reopen) next Monday.
10. She (ask) about the accident by the police yesterday.
11. Eggs (throw) at him last month in Bristol.
12. Mice (catch) by cats.
13. I (often / ask) for her address.
9. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present,
Past или Future Simple Passive.
Tom always (to ask) at the lessons.
I (to ask) at the last lesson.
Our country house (to finish) next year.
The dog (to find) by my sister yesterday.
This work (to do) tomorrow.
This text (to translate) at the last lesson.
These trees (to plant) every autumn.
Many interesting games always (to play) at our P.E.
• This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow.
• We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday.