JSC Air Astana PJSC Aeroflot
1. JSC Air Astana PJSC AeroflotGroup #4
2. JSC Air Astana• Air Astana was incorporated in late 2001 and its maiden flight was
on the 15th May 2002.
• The inaugural was attended by President Nursultan Nazarbayev and
Sir Richard Evans, representing the two shareholders, the
Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and BAE Systems PLC
of the UK.
• These shareholders remain committed partners in the airline, with
the Government holding a 51 percent share through its SamrukKazyna National Welfare Fund, and BAE Systems PLC holding 49
• Operating to the highest standards
• Air Astana has European Aviation Safety Agency’s (EASA) Part 145
approval to maintain its fleet in according with EASA requirements.
3. PJSC Aeroflot• Aeroflot is Russia’s biggest carrier, leader of
the Russian civil aviation industry, and one of
the oldest airlines in the world. Aeroflot is
based in Moscow at Sheremetyevo Airport.
4. MISSION• From the Heart of Eurasia we are building one
of the finest airlines in the world.
5. GOALS1. We implement the highest safety standards.
2. We are and must be the most reliable airline in the
region with the highest standards of customer service.
3. We profitably grow and improve our fleet, route
network and product.
4. We work to the highest standards of integrity and
5. We recruit, appraise and reward staff based on merit
and enable them to develop to their maximum potential.
6. We are a socially responsible organisation
7. We are a global ambassador for Kazakhstan.
We treat every person with whom we come into contact, customer or colleague, as a guest. We are
warm, friendly and tactful, always willing to help.
We are professional people who produce high quality results with knowledge and style. We
maximise our skills and use our time efficiently.
We anticipate and respond to the needs of customers and colleagues. We do things to the very best of
our ability and are always looking for ways to improve.
We produce reliable and consistent quality in all of our activities. We always keep our promises.
We are honest people who never compromise our integrity. Customers and colleagues can trust us.
7. Fleet and Seat Maps• The Air Astana fleet consists of Boeing 767,
Boeing 757, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus
A320neo, Airbus A321 and Embraer 190
aircraft. Air Astana currently operates a total
of 31 aircraft and has plans to increase its fleet
size to a total of 33 aircraft by the end of
8. Awards“4-Star” Airline Star Rating by Skytrax Research - the first 4-Star airline in
Eastern Europe and the CIS.
Best Airline Central Asia and India at the 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012
World Airline Awards.
2015 Airline Market Leadership award by Air Transport World.
9. The Air Astana Management TeamPeter Foster – President & CEO
Anthony Regan – Chief
Alma Aliguzhinova – Chief
Ibrahim Canliel – Chief
Yerbol Ospanov – Senior Vice President
Government, Regulatory Affairs and
10. Financial Statements 2015-2016Financial Statements
Cargo and mail revenue
*in thousands USD
11. Financial Statements 2015-2016 PJSC AeroflotFinancial Statements
2015-2016 PJSC Aeroflot
*in RUB million