Категория: Английский язык
1. SEASONS & WEATHERSEASONS & WEATHER
3. SPRINGIn spring
-it is warm.
-it is nice
-people go outside
for a walk.
4. SUMMERIn summer
-it is hot.
-it is sunny.
-people go to the
-people usually go
5. AUTUMN/FALLIn autumn
-it is often windy.
-it is cloudy.
-it rains = it is rainy.
-it is a bit cold.
6. WINTERIn winter
-it is very cold.
-it snows = it is
-it is freezing.
7. What season do you like best and why?I like _______ because...
My favourite season is _______ because...
8. Weather ConditionsWhat‘s the weather like?
What a nice/beautiful day./The weather‘s fine.
9. Weather ConditionsIt‘s not a very nice day.
What a terrible day!
What a miserable weather!
10. What‘s the weather like?The sun is shining.
The sun is so bright.
There is no cloud in the sky.
11. What‘s the weather like?It‘s raining./The rain is falling.
It‘s starting to rain./It stopped
It‘s drizzling outside.
It‘s pouring with rain.
12. What‘s the weather like?It‘s cloudy.
It‘s really/pretty cloudy.
The sky‘s overcast.
The sun has just gone in.
13. What‘s the weather like?It‘s a stormy day.
There is a thunderstorm with
lightnings and thunders.
I can see the lightning.
I can hear the thunder.
14. What‘s the weather like?It‘s snowing./The snow is
15. What‘s the weather like?It‘s windy./The wind is
It‘s a windy day.
There is a strong wind./The
wind has dropped.
16. What‘s the weather like?It‘s foggy./It‘s a foggy day.
It‘s misty./It‘s a misty day.
17. TemperaturesWhat‘s the temperature?
It‘s 22°C = twenty-two degrees Celsius.
It‘s around 30°C.
It‘s hot/cold/baking hot/freezing/freezing cold.
It‘s below freezing.
18. The Weather Forecast
19. The Weather ForecastWhat‘s the forecast?/What‘s the forecast like?
It‘s forecast to rain.
It looks like rain./It looks like it‘s going to rain.
We‘re expecting a thundersorm.
It‘s supposed to clear up later.
20. The Weather ForecastIt‘s going to be sunny.
It‘s going to be scorching hot.
It‘s going to be cloudy.
21. The Weather ForecastIt‘s going to freeze tonight.
It‘s going to snow.
It‘s going to be windy.
22. VOCABULARY - NOUNSavalanche
23. VOCABULARY - NOUNSforecast
24. VOCABULARY - NOUNSraincoat
26. VOCABULARY - ADJECTIVESchilly
27. VOCABULARY - ADJECTIVESrainy
28. REVIEWWhich season do you see in each picture?