Karelian education development fund (KEDF)
2. WHO WE AREKEDF is a non-profit organization working
towards improvement of wellbeing of children
and youth of the Republic of Karelia.
KEDF accumulates experts and resources for
implementing socially oriented charity
projects in the field of education and culture.
KEDF has a license for rendering educational
4. WHAT WE DOEvaluation
of educational projects;
Organization of study courses;
Fundraising and consultations on funding
Development and implementation of
projects in the field of education and
6. WHERE WE WORKKEDF works with partners from Russia and
Main project territory – the Republic of
Project activities frequently organized in
Northern Karelia, Finland.
KEDF cooperates with national and
international public bodies, educational
and cultural institutions, NGOs.
8. PROJECT HISTORYEDUCATION
• Improvement of
and policies in
the field of
• Assessment and
• Book publishing
• Creation of
center in the
9. MATKA.RU (2012-2014)
10. MUSEUM FOR FAMILY (2013-2014)
11. ADDRESSING CHALLENGING HEALTH INEQUALITIES OF CHILDREN AND YOUTH BETWEEN TWO KARELIAS (2013-2014)
12. In total 38 projects were implemented since 2000 with national and international support.
13. FUTURE PLANS?Participation in ENI program with follow-up
projects on the following topics: youth crossborder exchange and professional
orientation, culture for children, development
of cross-border tourism opportunities.
Participation in the project on training of
volunteer hospital clowns in partnership with
Arina Tubis charity fund.
Continuation of project: The Youth Tech-Park.
15. CONTACT USWEBSITE: HTTP://KFRO.KARELIA.PRO
E-MAIL: [email protected];
TELEPHONE: +7 (911) 400 53 92
EKATERINA BOIKO, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR