Категория: Английский язык
1. About myselfAnastasia Vlasova
I am 25 years old.
3. I came from the city of military glory of Volgograd. I'd like to tell you a little about him.
4. Volgograd used to be called Tsaritsyn, then it was renamed Stalingrad.
5. During the war thanks to the courage and sacrifice of the defenders of Stalingrad were able to stop the advance of the enemy.The battle of Stalingrad contributed
to the beginning of a critical period
and led to the Victory of Soviet
troops over Nazi Germany. After
the war, the city was virtually wiped
out. The Soviet people made a lot of
efforts to restore the city.
6. During this period, the city began the construction of social and cultural sites that have become a local landmark. TheMuseum-panorama “battle of Stalingrad", the memorial
complex on Mamayev Kurgan headed by the sculpture Motherland, river station,
underground trams-still attract the attention of hundreds of thousands of tourists
visiting memorable places and paying tribute to the Soviet war – liberators.
7. Today the city of Volgograd is the administrative center of the region. The most beautiful city, situated on the banks of theVolga river. Everything is beautiful here-people, houses, parks and alleys, public
transport and even roads. This year, the city hosted the world Cup. This is my home, my family lives
8. My family: Dad, Mom, Sister, me and brother. My mother works as an accountant at school. Dad works as a dispatcher at theairport. My sister is an auditor at the firm.
Brother to go to University for
astrophysics. We live in a large two-storey
house with a garden. Our garden was
always full of flowers in spring and
summer. We also had a few Apple and
cherry trees. We have a lot of Pets - two
cats, a dog and a spider.
9. Now I live in the biggest city of Russia and its capital Moscow. My first education was as a designer-architect. At the momentNow I live in the biggest city of
Russia and its capital Moscow. My
first education was as a designerarchitect. At the moment I work in the
architectural Bureau. I develop
architectural and planning solutions
for houses and interiors.
10. I am fond of painting, so I like to visit art exhibitions. I'm meeting some friends tonight, and we're going to the movies. Andafter the theater sit in any cafe or
McDonalds and exchange impressions about the film.
11. Sometimes to meet with friends fails, then the whole evening I spend with my niece and older sister. We go to the theater orthe concert hall together. I love
my day off, because you can
relax and stock up on the
12. This summer I entered the master's degree at the teacher DPI. This is new, interesting and a bit difficult for me. I love tolearn and I like it.
I met new teachers and classmates.
Classes make me feel better.
wonderful art to children. When I become a teacher, I would like to
share my knowledge and love for art with the younger generation.
Another reason why I would like to become a teacher is related to
the profession itself and its positive aspects. In my opinion, every
good teacher teaches his students not only one subject, but also
different life lessons.
14. To sum up, I would like to say that it is very important to have some Hobbies. They don't let us get bored and make us happy. Ifeel that in the near future my
hobby will be English. )