Категория: Английский язык
10 places in Moscow to visit
1. 10 places in Moscow to visit10 PLACES IN MOSCOW TO
Student of the Moscow Pedagogical University, Faculty of
Advertising and Public Relations,2 courses Tselkovskiy Daniil
2. 1. Museum of Optical Illusions1. MUSEUM OF
• To sail on the Titanic, to be among the giant toys,
to escape from the evil alligators, to receive an
award from the head of state is only a small part of
the adventures that await guests in the Museum of
• A ticket to the museum costs 350 rubles, is located
at: Maly Nikolopeskovsky lane, 4.
• Opening hours: daily from 11:30 to 23:30.
3. 2.Roof of the Multimedia Art Museum2.ROOF OF THE
• If you are going to go to one of the epicenters
of the vast exhibition spaces - Multimedia Art
Museum - note that there is an amazing place
where you can relax, discuss modern
photography or just enjoy tea or coffee. It's all
about the roof of Multimedia Art Museum.
• What is there: cleanliness, comfort, open space,
view of the center of Moscow, free tea, coffee
and even hammocks, where guests can lie
down and relax.
• Address: Ostozhenka St., house 16
• Opening hours: 12:00 - 21:00, except Monday.
• Entrance to the roof from 18 years.
4. 3.Theater "Practice"3.THEATER
• Five minutes walk from Mayakovskaya metro station, in the
courtyard-well of the apartment building there is an
experimental theater of the new drama “Praktika”. You can
even see the colored arch with a running line, where
information about upcoming events is displayed, can be
done from Bolshoi Kozikhinsky Lane.
• “Practice” is a state theater for 87 seats, where not only do
performances with famous actors, but also hold film
screenings, exhibitions, trainings, performances and poetic
• Address: Mayakovskaya station, Bolshoi Kozikhinsky lane,
5. 4.Cultural Center ZIL4.CULTURAL
• This is the first and largest
Palace of Culture in Moscow.
Here you can visit an
interesting lecture, exhibition,
master class, film club and
• Address: East St, house 4
6. 5.Design-factory "Flacon"5.DESIGNFACTORY
• The place was created in 2009 on the territory
of the former glass factory of Frederick Dutfoy
of the late 19th century. Now it is one of the
most popular art clusters of the capital, where
you can watch an exhibition, listen to a lecture,
and see a film at a film club, as well as work
• Address: Bolshaya Novodmitrovskaya St., 36
7. 6.Cafe and Recording Studio Dewar's Powerhouse6.CAFE AND
• This is a club, a recording studio, a restaurant and coworking
combined under one roof. And if in a cafe music usually serves
as a background, here everything serves as a background for
• The room is divided into several floors: in the basement there is
a recording studio, a sound producer, where one of the most
famous Internet radio Follow Me is now located. On the second
floor there is a restaurant, bar and dance floor. There are no
expensive dishes or something fanciful, you can safely drink
coffee and a snack. The menu also has cocktails, a list of which is
presented on more than ten pages.
• Address: Potter, 7/4.
8. 7.Russian State Library for young people7.RUSSIAN
• The updated library for young people is now one
of the favorite places for Moscow students (and
not only), where in a modern setting you can not
only read good books, but also visit various clubs:
ecological, for fans of comics, philosophical and
• Address: Bolshaya Cherkizovskaya st., 4, building
9. 8.Computer Evolution Gallery8.COMPUTER
• If painting and photography are no longer inspiring
and you want to look at something unusual, but also
quite real, visit the Gallery of computer evolution will
be just the way. Here you can plunge into the past of
modern technologies and go to the ancestors of the
ancestors of the usual iPad and smartphones.
• Among the exhibits of the gallery you can find such
rarities as the 1980 Tesla EAM-500 tape recorder, old
processors, an electronic notebook of 1989, punched
cards, a Motorola pager and more.
• In addition to exploring the exposition, you can get a
little distracted and remember your childhood by
playing the famous game console Dendy.
• Address: Nagorny passage, 3, building 5
• Cost: up to 250 rubles
• Opening hours: daily from 10:00 to 19:00
10. 9.Central House of Artists9.CENTRAL HOUSE OF
• Since 1956 and until now, the Central
House of Artists is a unique complex
where you can visit exhibitions,
concerts, lectures and watch movies in a
• Address: Crimean shaft, 10.
11. 10.Museum of animation in Moscow10.MUSEUM OF
in the museum you can see more
MOSCOW • Now
than 5,000 exhibits, some of which are
interactive, learn the history of creating
a favorite cartoon, and also feel
yourself like an artist at a master class.
On top of that, here every hour there
are guided tours and even there are offsite holidays with cartoon attractions.
• In this magical cartoon place urge to
share positive emotions, impressions
and memories. Simply put - feel like
• Address: Sergei Eisenstein St. ,house