Категория: Английский язык
At the restaurant, café. Ordering
1. What’s in these pictures? What can you see?
2. Topic: At the restaurant/café. Ordering.
3. We will learn:Where to go to have a dinner.
What to say at the restaurant/café.
How to order food.
What to order.
It made me very sweet.
It also made me very round—
now I can’t find my feet.
Peter, Peter, pizza-eater,
How I wish that you were neater.
Half the pizza’s on your shirt.
Clean the mess, or no dessert.
5. When we are hungry, where should we go to have a dinner?
10. I will go to a ________ to have a dinner.Family
food establishment.( McDonald’s)
11. What should we say??????
12. PHRASES: What the waiter may say or askPHRASES: What the waiter may say or ask
What can I do for you?
Are you dining alone?
Have you booked a table?
Smoking or non-smoking?
Please follow me.
Would you like to see the menu?
May I take your order?
What would you like to start with?
What would you like to drink? Would you like a drink with your meal?
Are you ready for me to take your order?
What would you like for the main course?
Would you like some dessert?
Is everything alright/Ok?
Can I get you anything else?
Enjoy your meal!
Would you like to pay now or shall I charge it to your room?
13. What the guest may say or askI’ll have…/ I’m having…
For the main course I’ll have….
For dessert I’ll have….
Is there anything you would recommend?
Could you recommend me a wine?
Can I see the vine list please?
Everything was delicious.
Could I have the bill please?
I’d rather pay now.
Is service included?
You can keep the change
14. Listening taskTrue or false
He was dining with his friend. ______
He ordered a bottle of wine.______
He ordered T-bone steak. ______
He ordered coffee latte._______
He ordered an ice-cream for dessert._______
He left tips for the waitress._________
15. What should we order?
16. MENUMain courses
Fried pork – $7
Greek salad $4
Fried chicken -$6
Ceaser salad $5
Chicken soup - $4
Vegetable salad $3
Steak - $8
Tuna salad $5
Chocolate cake $4
Apple pie $3