Категория: Английский язык
What are you going to do during your holidays?
1. “What are you going to do during your holidays?”
2. What is it?Fir-tree
3. What is it?Father Frost
4. What is it?Santa
5. What is it?Skating
6. What is it?Skiing
7. What is it?Tobogga
8. What is it?Snowman
9. What is it?Snow
10. What are the similarities between these pictures?Winter Holidays
11. New wordsEve [iːv]
12. Text “Winter Holidays”“True or False”:
1) Winter holidays are longer than
2) They last about two weeks.
3) During winter holidays we celebrate the
4) It is usually very hot in winter.
5) Boys like to play football on the ice.
6) Small children play snowballs.
7) Holidays pass quickly.
13. Physical minuteHands up, hands down!
Hands on hips! Sit down!
Hands up! To the sides!
Bend left! Bend right!
One, two, three… Hop!
One, two, three… Stop!
14. Past Simple TensePositive sentences
V + ed / V2
Did + V
Did + not + V
15. Make up the sentences.morning / you / time / get / up / what / in / the
in / he / university / a / London / in / worked.
her / yesterday / did / Lucy / meet / friends /
holiday / go / we / last / not / on / did / year.
dinner / night / have / what / last / you / for /
a / moments / ago / in / came / he / few.
do / what / Sunday / you / last / did?
16. Change sentences in questions and negatives:1. The children listened to their mother very
2. Peter went home at once.
3. She did her homework quite correctly.
4. The children ran to the river to bathe.
5. The postman knocked at the door.
6. They looked at me angrily.
7. We left the house early that morning.
8. She told him everything at once.
9. The lesson began at eight o’clock.
10. They knew nothing about me.
17. Evaluable:-Was the lesson
-Who can answer what
tense we had studied
Homework will be
Ex 5, 2, 6 р 20,21.