Tourist attractions in the USA
1. «Tourist Attractions In The USA»«
2. Geographical position
3. The White HouseThe White House is the official residence of the US
President. It is located in Washington. The White
House was built in 1800. Here is the famous Oval
Office, where the US president works.
4. HollywoodHollywood is an area in Los Angeles. It is known as
the home of the US film industry. There are many
film studios here, and many celebrities live in the
The Statue of Liberty is
located on the Island of
Liberty in New York. In 1886,
Americans received it as a
gift from the French. The
height of the Statue of
Liberty is 93 meters.
6. Niagara FallsNiagara Falls is located on the border between Canada
and the United States. Its height is 53 meters, and the width
is 792. Every year thousands of people visit this picturesque
7. Times SquareTimes Square is a square in the center of
Manhattan, which is one of the most visited
attractions in the world. It has many Broadway
8. Yosemite National ParkYosemite National Park is located in the Sierra
Nevada Mountains of California. It is known for its
gigantic ancient redwoods and the observation
deck of the Tunnel View.
9. The Golden Gate BridgeThe Golden Gate Bridge is a world famous bridge
across the Golden Gate. It was built in 1937 and
connects San Francisco and Marin County.
10. The Circus of TreesAxel Anderson's Circus Trees
is a collection of vibrant
California. Unusual forms of
trees are the result of the
hard work of the founder of
11. Glass beachThe Glass Beach is a beach in the Mackerricher
National Park near the city of Fort Bragg in
California, which got its name from the fact that it is
covered with a lot of glass stones.
12. The Grand CanyonThe Grand Canyon is one of the deepest canyons in the
world, located in Arizona. Its depth is 1800 meteres.
Grand Canyon is a very picturesque place. Thousands
of tourists come here every year.
13. AlcatrazAlcatraz is a prison for dangerous criminals, now
turned into a museum. The legendary image of
Alcatraz, reproduced in many films annually
attracts millions of visitors.
14. The Empire State BuildingThe Empire State Building is a 103-story skyscraper in
New York. This building has long been the tallest
building in the world. This is one of the symbols of
15. Stone wavesSand that has been polished for thousands of years
by wind and rain. Now it looks like frozen waves.
This place is not easily accessible to tourists. LOGO