The political system of the UK
1. выполнила учитель мбоу сош №28 ст. Тамань краснодарского края Романенко Е.Ф.ВЫПОЛНИЛА
УЧИТЕЛЬ МБОУ СОШ №28
2. Phonetic drill.PHONETIC DRILL.
Read after me.
reign, rule, represent, sign, bill, participate,
charity, funds, concern, royal, guard,
apartments, Buckingham palace, government,
the Prime Minister, leader, party, elections,
coordinate, department, officially, appoint.
3. Speech drill.SPEECH DRILL.
Answer my questions.
1. Who is the head of the UK?
2. Who is the head of the government?
3. What houses does the parliament
4. Who chooses the members of the House
5. Who chooses the members of the House
4. The Queen is the official head of the state.THE QUEEN IS THE OFFICIAL HEAD OF THE STATE.
She reigns, but doesn’t rule. She represents the country,
signs bills, participates in different charity funds.
really love her and are vividly interested in everything
concerning her family.
6. Thousands of people come to London to watch her coming out, changing the royal guard, visit her apartments in BuckinghamTHOUSANDS OF PEOPLE COME TO LONDON TO WATCH HER COMING
OUT, CHANGING THE ROYAL GUARD, VISIT HER APARTMENTS IN
I can sing I can dance
I can swim I can’t fly
I can climb and say
8. The executive branch.THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH.
The Prime Minister, the leader of the party that has
won at the elections. He/she chooses the cabinet of
ministers, coordinates government departments. Any
Prime Minister lives on Downing St.,10. And is
officially appointed by the Queen.
10. Two Houses.TWO HOUSES.
The House of Commons.
The members are elected by
people over 18.
They make laws.
The House of Lords.
Examines and discusses bills from
the lower House. The members
are not elected.
11. So,The Queen,
the head of
The Prime Minister.
the head of the government
are responsible to
The Cabinet of ministers
The House of Lords
The House of Commons
Was it difficult to speak over the scheme?
What was the easiest task for you?
Is the political system of the UK similar to
the Russian one?
13. Thank you for your hard work!THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Your marks are …
Your homework is №1 1)2), p. 44.