Категория: Английский язык
1. Work and StudyModule 3
2. Future Simple will +V• For predictions about the future
(usually with the verbs hope, think, believe, expect, imagine;
With the expressions I’m sure, I’m afraid;
With the adverbs probably, perhaps).
I believe he will pass the exam.
He will be probably late.
I promise I’ll do it.
For on- the –spot decisions
I’m so tired I’ll take a break
3. For threats If you don’t study hard you will fail your exams. For hopes, fears, offers, promises, warnings, requests,•For threats
If you don’t study hard you will fail your exams.
For hopes, fears, offers, promises, warnings, requests,
predictions, comments, etc. especially with: expect,
hope, believe, I’m sure, I’m afraid, probably
I hope she will help me tomorrow.
For things you are not yet sure about or we
haven’t decided to do it yet.
May be I’ll go to the theatre on Sunday.
I/we –shall –used in the interrogative form
when we make suggestions, offers or asking for advice.
Shall we go out later?
Time expressions: tomorrow, the day after tomorrow,
next week/month/year, tonight, soon, in a week/month,
4. Future Continuous - will be+Ving• For actions which will be in progress at a
stated future time.
This time next year I will be sunbathing in Barbados
• For actions which will definitely happen in the
future as a result of a routine or arrangement.
She will be driving to the Crimea tonight.
When we asking politely about someone’s
plans for the near future.
Will you be watching the show tonight?
5. For the actions which will be finished before a stated future time She will have written her report by 5 o’clock. TimeFuture Perfect - will have +V3
•FOR THE ACTIONS WHICH WILL BE FINISHED
BEFORE A STATED FUTURE TIME
SHE WILL HAVE WRITTEN HER REPORT BY 5 O’CLOCK.
TIME EXPRESSIONS USED WITH THE FUTURE PERFECT TENSE:
BEFORE, BY, BY THEN, BY THE TIME. TILL/UNTIL BY THE TIME
BY THE TIME SHE FINISHES HER ESSAY SHE WILL HAVE WORKED
FOR TWO HOURS
THE FUTURE SIMPLE IS NOT USED AFTER WHILE,
BEFORE, UNTIL, AS SOON AS, AFTER, IF, BY THE
WE USE PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT PERFECT INSTEAD
I’LL GO TO THE CINEMA IF I FINISH (HAVE FINISHED)
CLEANING MY ROOM.
6. er to build –builder to work –worker to teach –teacher or to act – actor to invent- inventor TO CONDUCT - CONDUCTOR Ist NOVELForming Personal Nouns
TO BUILD –BUILDER
TO WORK –WORKER
TO TEACH –TEACHER
TO ACT – ACTOR
TO INVENT- INVENTOR
TO CONDUCT - CONDUCTOR