Secrets of great communicators: Wendy Clark
FROM 2008 TO 2016: THE PRESIDENT, SPARKLING BRANDS & STRATEGIC M ARKETING, COCA-COLA NORTH
FROM 2016: THE FIRST FEMALE GLOBAL CEO OF THE DDB WORLDWIDE COMM UNICATION GROUP.
disclaimer: none of the pictures shown in
this project file except screenshots of
articles are mine, no matter how much I
wish they were. Links to the sources,
interviews, videos and articles about
Wendy Clark will be given in the last slide.
please, do not refrain from asking questions. I will be pleased to answer them in the end of the presentation.
• real life examples: the presenter should appear relatable.
• body language: hand/arm waving, pacing the stage, pointing to the crowd, introducing or
concluding a point.
• intonation and speech itself: pauses, emphasis on important words, the volume of voice — not
yelling but not whispering either.
• big words, repetition, synonyms.
• showing off the product.
• being in control of the process of the presentation but appearing natural throughout the
L I N K S
If any of you are interested in reading or watching any of those — contact me via e-mail or VK, I will send them to you.
Wendy Clark's interview as DDB CEO. 2018
Wendy Clark on Leveraging Digital Video Content and Experiment. IAB MIXX 2015
Wendy Clark's interview -- DDB takes former Coca-Cola exec. late 2015
Wendy Clark. From receptionist to CEO. 2018 interview
Makers Conference 2014. Wendy Clark
The Top Ten Best and Worst Communicators