My future profession
1. My future profession
3. Who is a programmer ?Programmer is a specialist
who deals with the design,
development and maintenance
of computer programs.
5. Application programmerscreate
programs for users.
They work with games, multimedia and
6. System programmersSystem programmer is called the person,
whose programs are designed to
provide the computer and used by
other computer professionals.
7. Programming languagesFor programmers there are many
The most common programming
languages are C++, Delphi, Pascal,
Visual Basic, HTML, PHP.
8. Programming languagesHypertext Preprocessor
9. Programming languagesHyperText Markup Language
10. Programming languagesC/C++
11. Programming languagesDelphi
12. Programming languagesPascal
13. Programming languagesVisual Basic
14. Advantages of my professionprogrammers get good wages and
working conditions demand;
profession is very
interesting and usefull;
programmers have the ability to work
programmers can find information
easy and use time more creatively
15. Disadvantages of my professioncomputer causes the loss of vision
the job of programmer requires a lot
a large mental load;
computers lead to high
unemployment in many countries;
computers causing health problems.
16. My solution:Never the less, I am sure, this profession is
really promising, its versatility is attractive.
Computers are a useful additional to our
fast-moving world of high technology.
However, it must be remembered that
they are here to serve us – not to replace