Living in the Age of Communication
1. Living in the Age of CommunicationLIVING IN THE AGE OF COMMUNICATION
2. 21st century - the "century of communication"21ST CENTURY - THE "CENTURY OF COMMUNICATION"
The 21st century is called the
"Century of Communication" because
before, people over long distances
could communicate on a landline
phone, but not everyone had it.
Now, almost every house has a
computer, most people have mobile
phones, and many have smartphones
with Internet access.
relatives at any time, when necessary with rescue, delivery, etc. With the
advent of the latest technologies, it has
become easier for people to
communicate with each other, share
news, communicate information about
themselves, about relatives, friends,
society and the world as a whole.
These technologies - this is why our
century is called the "Century of
4. Advantages and disadvantages of the "century of communication"ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE "CENTURY OF COMMUNICATION"
1) communication tools, almost always accessible and
relatively easy to use, greatly facilitate our
2) conversations from a distance
3) fast data transfer
4) payment for services and purchases
1) language depreciation
2) user illiteracy
3) the problem of "loneliness in the network"
5. Advantages and disadvantages of the InternetADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE INTERNET
1) Quick connection
1) Theft of personal
2) Abundant information
3) Affordable education
3) Malicious programs
4) Entertainment, games
5) Social networks to keep 5) Social exclusion, obesity
6) Online Services and ECommerce
6. Will the new technological revolution be stopped?WILL THE NEW TECHNOLOGICAL REVOLUTION BE
We cannot stop technological
progress, but we can try to take action.
It seems that the best strategy is to
introduce reasonable restrictions at the
level of the law, but make every effort
so that the advantage gained through
technology is stronger on the side of
good than on the side of evil.