Категория: Английский язык
For and against of an essay
1. FOR - & - AGAINST ESSAYSFOR - & - AGAINST
2. For - & - against essays present the advantages and disadvantages (or pros & cons) of a topic.For - & - against essays present
the advantages and disadvantages
(or pros & cons)
of a topic.
They consist of:
1. An introduction
2. A main body
3. A conclusion
topic without giving an opinion.
2. A main body in which you state
the arguments for & against the
issue in separate paragraphs.
Each argument is supported with
justifications or examples.
3. A conclusion giving your opinion.
are normally formal.
Short sentences, colloquial
expressions and idioms
should be avoided.
5. For & against essays can be found inFor & against essays
can be found in
- school assignments.