Категория: Английский язык
1. Present Perfect
2. УпотребляетсяДля описания событий, которые
начались в прошлом и завершились к
Для описания событий, которые
произошли в прошлом, но их
результат важен в настоящем.
Для описания действия, которое
началось в прошлом и еще не
3. Схема образованияI
The girl has read
5. Compare the Past Simple Tense and the Present Perfect TenseCompare the Past Simple Tense
I found this disk last week. I have just found the key.
We didn`t go to the seaside We haven`t gone to the
Did they see Trafalgar
Square when they were in
When did she live in this
Have they ever
How long has she lived
6. Слова-спутникиalready - уже
just – только что
ever – когда – либо?
never – никогда yet – еще – (в конце)
letter to her friend.
Anna hasn’t written a letter
to her aunt yet.
8. Remember how to use the words!I have already been to Egypt.
She has just cleaned the carpet.
He has never seen the Queen.
We haven`t eaten our lunch yet.
Has he spoken to his mother yet?
Have you ever visited this exhibition?
I haven`t seen him this week.
He has been to London this year.
We have known each other for 2 years.
They have had this car since 1999.
Вставить словаспутники по смыслу
1. Dan hasn’t done his homework ____.
2. Our new CD has ____ come out.
3. I have been in a hot – air balloon
4. I have ____ seen this film twice.
Let’s watch something else.
5. Have you _____ met a famous person?
have or has
I answered the question.
She opened the door.
They called us.
You carried a bag.
It rained a lot.
We washed the room.
He closed the window.
Tom locked the door.
The students visited the museum.
My brothers helped in the garden.
11. Say what they have already done.She has already cooked the
He has already got the letter.
She has already done
He has already done
She has already washed up.
He has already taken a photo.
12. Imagine that you are a teacher. Look at the list of homework and ask the pupil if he have done it.To write the essay
To learn the poem
To read the text
To answer the questions
To remember the words
To make up the dialogue
To retell the story
To find the information
To look up the words in the dictionary
13. Choose the right tense form and complete the sentences.We never (see) the dirty streets in our town.
Last summer they (travel) by car.
I already (see) my aunt. She is fine.
My cousin (become ) a driver.
He ever (be) to London?
They (be) in Moscow 2 years ago.
When he (buy) a new car?
How long they (stay) at this hotel?