Online VS offline education Academy of Civil Aviation
Academy of Civil Aviation
Done by: Omirali Asylbek
Advantages of online training for students
Disadvantages of online training for students
Advantages of offline education
Disadvantages of offline education
▫ Now, due to the quarantine, many educational
institutions use online training. But what is eeducation? is it really suitable for us?
▫ Online learning is a method of distance learning
using the Internet and a computer. In our country,
as in the rest of the world, companies, educational
institutions and teachers prefer to implement eeducation. Because some forms of online classes are
more suitable for training their employees and
students. Teachers create their own courses, conduct
webinars, share knowledge.
1. Online training makes it easy to choose not only a
convenient time and place for training, but also
your own pace.
2. Easily connect with your teacher via live chat,
email, forum, or audio/video on the distance
3. It is easier for many shy people to take online
courses. They don't even have to use the camera to
talk to the teacher.
4. Opportunity to get an education for people with
1. First of all, the student may lack personal
contact with the teacher or other students.
2. It will take more time to understand the
materials and tasks during e-learning.
3. Some people can't concentrate during lectures.
Because there is always a temptation to look
into the social network or just close the browser
with computers, telephones and the Internet,
and children have to leave the house and learn
where they catch the network.
• Offline education, in fact, is a familiar way for
most students to get higher education in fulltime and part – time departments. In this case,
students have direct contact with teachers. They
communicates with them during classes,
sessions, and extracurricular activities
1. The usual format.
2. The ability to work out mistakes in practice on
the trading floor.
3. Quick feedback from the teachers and students.
4. Psychological support.
5. Exchange of experience.
• Travel expenses, accomondations etc must be
taken care of, if the student hails from place
where there is no school or education
instructionThe timing of the.
• The learning is confined to fixed timings. It can
only occur between the classroom’s timings.
• Standard training.
• Research results on the effectiveness of online
education are mixed. E-learning has a number of
undoubted advantages. But it also has its
drawbacks, as well as the traditional way of
learning. Despite all the pros and cons of both
formats, due to constant innovation, a huge flow
of information and the speed of obsolescence of
knowledge, the best option is to combine the old
and new formats. Combining the two formats
will save on training and make it more effective
and interesting, as well as increase the
involvement of different types of employees in