British rock of the 60s-70s
1. British rock of the 60s-70sGutman Daniil 10 form
3. British rock bands
3.1 The Animals
3.3 Led Zeppelin
3.4 Deep Purple
5. Used sources of information
3. The Animals (1962-1969; 1975-1976; 1983)• They were an integral part of the 1960s British rock scene.
• Their most popular is “House of the Rising Sun”
• In 1994, they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
6. Cream (1966-1968)• Cream is one of the most popular rock bands of era of 1960s. The band
consisted of Eric Clapton, Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce.
• The band actually first decided the name “Sweet and Sour Rock and Roll” .
• Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993
• Released in 1968, Cream's third album went to
#1 on the U.S. album charts and #3 in the U.K.
8. Led Zeppelin (1968-1980)• U.S. album sales total more than 100-million.
• "Stairway To Heaven" has been played on radio more than any other song
• The band received their only Grammy, a Lifetime Achievment Award in
9. Deep Purple (1968-present)• Over 100 million albums of the band have been sold worldwide.
• They are recognized by The Guinness Book of World Records as the
world’s “loudest band.”
• The best album by Deep Purple is “Machine Head” which is ranked
number 233 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of