Canada. Introduction. Problem question
Management and Service
1. Introduction. Problem question.
Capital, places of Interest
Some Interesting about country
4. Literature and Internet Resources
5. Thank you for attention
country, the capital, Geographical position, places of Interest
2) The tasks of my project is learn something new about the
3) To know more about Canada
4) Theme is very interesting for me, because I like to explore
years, about 5 million immigrants have chosen Canadian citizenship.
This confirms the loyal attitude of the authorities to immigrants
and some islands. Its borders on the USA. The country is washed by
the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean.
Mount Logan is the
highest point in the
Canadian lands, the
height of which is
5,951 meters above
Canada is the Rideau Canal, which runs directly through the city
center. This channel becomes the largest ice ring in the world in
Canada is a country of maple syrup and hockey teams
an interesting country.
2) This problem question is very important for me,
because it is currently relevant.
3) To my mind Canada is a diverse country.
4) My attitude to Canada is positive.
5) As for me Canada is a good country for tourism.