Категория: Английский язык
1. MOSCOWУрок английского языка в 7 классе
по теме «Достопримечательности Москвы»
Выполнила учитель: Алексеева З.С.
МОУ « ТСОШ №1»
2. Moscow is the capital of Russia, its political, industrial and cultural centre.The city is situated on the Moskva-river. TheMoscow is the capital of Russia, its political, industrial
and cultural centre.The city is situated on the Moskvariver. The population of Moscow is over 10 mln people.
3. Moscow has a long history. Great Prince Yuri Dolgoruky founded it 860 years ago in 1147. In the 16th century Moscow became thecapital of
5. Moscow is one of the most beautiful megapolices in the world. The Kremlin and St. Basil’s Cathedral are real masterpieces ofancient Russian
architecture. There are a lot of
charming palaces, old cathedrals,
churches and monuments in
6. Vassily Blazhenny Cathedral was built in honour of the victory of the Russians over the Kazan in 1561 by the architects Barmaand
7. The heart of Moscow is the Red Square. The main Kremlin Tower- the Spasskaya Tower has become the symbol of the country. Hereyou can see the main clock
of Russia, state parades and ceremonies.
8. Uspensky Cathedral is the oldest church in Moscow. It was built by Italian architect Fioravanti in 1475-1479.
9. The Cathedral of Christ the Savior was devoted to the victory of Russian army over Napoleon in the Patriotic War of 1812. Thenew
building was started
in 1995 and
finished in 1997.
10. The Tretyakov Gallery is one of the greatest museums in the world. It has a fine collection of Russian Art and was started byPavel
11. A great number of Russian icons were painted by famous painter Andrei Rublev.
12. Moscow is famous for its theatres. The best known of them is the Bolshoi Theatre.
13. Russian Ballet is known all over the world.
14. VVTs is the National Exhibition Centre - former name VDNkH was the symbol of socialist economy. You can see the Fountain ofFriendship of
15. Moscow is a magnificent city. It has many green parks, wide streets and squares. Sokolniki, Gorki Park and Izmailovski Park inevery time of the
year are full of people and children.