Animals (diapositiva 1)
1. Diapositiva 1
2. It’s a mammal. It usually lives in the forest. It has got 4 legs and it can climb trees. It’s got a long tail. It lovesbananas.
3. It’s a bird but it can’t fly. This animal walks very slowly and swims very fast. It lives on the coasts of Antarctica. It’sblack and white.
4. It usually lives in warm rivers and lakes. It can swim and it can run very quickly. It’s a large reptile with 4 legs, a longtail and lots of
sharp teeth. It’s very dangerous.
5. This mammal is very big and it lives in the sea. It’s the largest animal in the world. It can swim and jump out of the water.WHALE
6. It’s a bird. It lives in tropical countries. It’s got lots of colours. It can talk.PARROT
7. It’s got 4 legs and a tail. It can run and jump. It’s black with yellow spots. It lives in the forest and it usually stays nearthe
water because it’s an
8. This animal hasn’t got legs because it’s a fish. It lives in the sea and it can swim very fast. It’s got big teeth and it canbe very dangerous.
9. It’s a small green animal. It lives near water because it’s an amphibian.It’s got long legs for swimming and jumping. It hasn’tgot a
10. It’s a large mammal. It lives near the coast, especially in cold regions. It eats fish.SEAL
11. This animal has got a long body. It hasn’t got any legs. It moves silently and it can be very dangerous.SNAKE
12. It’s a very common bird. It can swim on the water. It’s got short legs and soft feathers. People eat it.DUCK
13. It’s a big “hairy” mammal that lives in the forest. It sleeps a lot in the winter. It eats fruit, fish, insects and smallmammals.