The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
UNITED KINGDOM OF
o nd o n
s c ot l and
wa l e
b a g p
k i l t
3. This is _________ .Scotland
This is Northern Ireland.
4. This is _________ .Scotland
Great Britain and
5. The capital of ____ is _____ .The capital of Scotland is
The capital of England is London.
The capital of Wales is
The capital of Northern Ireland is
The capital of the United Kingdom
6. The flag of _____ is _______ .The flag of Scotland is blue and white.
The flag of England is red and white.
The flag of Wales is red, green and white.
7. The flag of ______ is ______.The flag of Northern Ireland is red, white
and the red hand.
The flag of The UK is red, blue and white.
The flag of Russia is red, blue and white.
8. The symbol of _____ is _____ .The symbol of Scotland is a thistle.
The symbol of England is a red rose.
The symbol of Wales is a daffodil.
9. The symbol of ______ is ________.The symbol of Northern Ireland is
a shamrock .
10. Test yourself1.The official name of the country is…
б)the United Kingdom of Great Britain
с)the United Kingdom of Great Britain and
2. The UK consists of … parts.
11. Test yourself3. The capital of Great Britain is…
4. … is the nearest neighbour to Great Britain
12. Test yourself5. The … Ocean washes the UK.
6. People who live in Britain are …
13. Test yourself7. The population of Great Britain is…
8. Children attend school up to…
14. Test yourselfThe most popular sport in Britain is…
10. The most popular leisure pastime in