Категория: Английский язык
1. Modifying AdverbsVery, pretty, quite, fairly, rather, so,
slightly, a little, a bit, a little bit,
2. Modifying adverbs make the meaning of adjectives stronger or weaker.
3. We also can use ‘SO’• In exclamations: Just look at him! He’s so cute!
• Winnie’s so fat (that) he can’t walk through the door.
4. Puss in Boots is . . . brave.Puss in Boots is
5. Patrick is . . . clever.Patrick is not
6. The shoes might be . . . dangerous!
7. These sneakers are . . . expensive!not very
a little bit
8. Puss in Boots is . . . cute in this pic!Puss in Boots is so
. . . cute in this pic!
9. Sarah gets nervous quickly. She is . . . impatient.
10. Hermione is . . . interested in reading that she can’t live a day without a book.Hermione is so
. . . interested in reading that
she can’t live a day without a book.