Категория: Английский язык
The political structure of Northern Ireland
1. The political structure of Northern Ireland.KASATKINA
2. Plan of my work:1. Basic information about country;
2. Province Of Ireland;
3. The state and political structure of
4. Political parties of Ireland;
5. The legal system of the Ireland.
3. The aim of my work:To study the administrative and
political structure of Ireland and
to identify specific features.
4. Main tasks of my work:To learn about the government, the judiciary
of Northern Ireland to complete full picture
of the political structure of the country;
5. The relevance of the work:I would like to write a work for the
April conference on political
science , in which I compared
political systems of Northern
Ireland and Russian Federation.
6. Basic information about country.The Republic of Ireland is
a country in Northern
Europe occupying most
of the island of Ireland.
In the North it borders
with the UK. The capital
city is Dublin, which is
home to about a quarter
of the population of the
whole country (1.4
7. Basic information about country.
8. Province Of Ireland.Ireland is divided
into four provinces –
are divided into
counties, Ireland is
only 26 counties.
9. The state and political structure of Ireland.Ireland is a democratic legal state
with a Republican form of
Republic). The Constitution was
adopted in 1937.
10. The state and political structure of Ireland.The highest legislative body is the
Parliament consisting of two
chambers: the house of Commons
(Doyle) and the Senate (Senat). The
highest Executive body is the
government headed by the Prime
Minister. The head of state is the
11. Political parties of Ireland.The main political
Fianna file —
founded in 1926, fine
Gael in 1933, the
labour party in 1912,
labour party in 1969,
the green Party,
party, Sinn FEIN.
12. The legal system of the Ireland.The current Constitution adopted as
a result of the plebiscite 1 July 1937,
entered into force on 29 December
13. List of literature.1. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ireland