Категория: Английский язык
My sports idol
1. my sports idolMY SPORTS IDOL
2. Margarita Mamun Russian Gymnast
3. Russian gymnast, Olympic champion, seven-time world champion in rhythmic gymnastics four-time European champion, four-timewinner of
the Universiade in Kazan, the champion of the first European games
2015 in Baku, a multiple winner of the grand prix and world cup.
4. Sporting achievements. Her first championship gold talented gymnast won in 2011 in the championship of Russia, where she becamethe best in the
all-around, and the same for the two kinds of exercises. On
this wave of success, the girl was sent to the world cup in
Canada, and she met the expectations, taking bronze in the
all-around and the highest award in the exercises with the
ball. For extraordinary plasticity and grace, given its exotic
origin, the gymnast dubbed "the Bengal tiger".
5. Next, 2012 was marked by new victories, the chief of which was the title of absolute champion of the Russian federation. Mamunrepeated this success in
2013, becoming the champion of the country for the
third time. Coach's gymnastics team Irina Viner has
recognized the athlete and team leader. In the same
year it was collected generous "harvest" of medals, the
main of which was the victory for its first
championship in the team competition and exercise
ribbon and also gold for two kinds of exercises in her
debut at the world championship, which took place in
the capital of Ukraine.
6. But in the club world championships aeon cup she was accompanied by absolute success – the highest award in team and individualall-around. This success Margaret repeated in
the next, 2015the performance in the world cup 2015 has
brought new gold into the treasury of a gymnast in the team
competition and one kind of exercise. Occupied second place
in the individual all-around gave the athlete the opportunity
to participate in the Olympics 2016, and it is this opportunity
implemented in the best way – became the Olympic
champion in the individual all-around, inscribing his name in
the history of the Olympic victories.