Категория: Английский язык
Food for life
[æ] ham, jam, apple, sandwich, salad
[i:] tea, cheese, eat, meat, sweet
[e] vegetable, egg, breakfast
[ai] – pie, kind, like, knife
3.Find the odd word.
1.milk –cake –juice –tea
2. carrots –cabbage –tomatoes –fish
3. apples –oranges –potatoes –bananas
4. sweets –ice-cream –chocolate –meat
5. cheese- yogurt – onion- milk
6. toast – sandwich - pancake – bread
5. Memory game – CRAZY TABLE
6.True or False ?
1. There is no hamburger on the crazy table.
2. There is a glass of mineral water to the left
of the cheese.
3. The bar of chocolate is next to the
4. There are 2 pears in the middle of the
5. There are 2 mice on the top of the cheese.
7.When do we use “some” and “any”?
Some – “+”
Any – “-”, “?”
In affirmative sentences:
We have got some bananas in the fridge.
In interrogative and negative sentences:
There isn’t any cheese on the plate.
8.Hi! My name is Ann.
Could you help me?
Click on the food I need.
© Galina www.english-study-cafe.ru
9.Fill in the gaps with “some” or “any”
2. Do you have ….. jam?
3. I need … salt and ….. sugar.
4. She doesn’t have …..oil.
5. He has ….. coffee in his mug.
6. We don’t have …onion, but we have
7.Is there … food on the table?
10.1.We have some milk.
2. Do you have any jam?
3. I need some salt and some sugar.
4. She doesn’t have any oil.
5. He has some coffee in his mug.
6. We don’t have any onion, but we have
7.Is there any food on the table?
11.-Do you have breakfast every
-What time do you have
-What food do you like to eat?
12.Hello, I’m Jack!
14.Hi, my name’s Sumi!
18.Breakfast like a king, lunch
like a queen and dinner like a
Сніданок з'їж сам, обід
розділи з другом, а вечерю
19.Leave a tip for me
The information is interesting, I can
easily use it in practice
The information is interesting, but I
have some problems to use it in
The information is difficult to
Make up 5 sentences
about your breakfast