Aspects of internal corporate information security policies
1. ASPECTS OF INTERNAL CORPORATE INFORMATION SECURITY POLICIESP E RFO RME D : P O TE MKI NA E KATE RI NA
G R. 1 8 I E 1 MZ
P E NZA , 2 0 1 9
2. Plan1 The description of information
2 The problem of studying internal
threats to information security
3 The solution of these problems
3. 1 The description of information securityThe
technology into our
lives, the gradual
electronic ways of
doing business set
4. 2 The problem of studying internal threats to information securityown business
5. 3 The solution of these problemsSet the table of values in the company
Organize periodic training for all employees to
improve their skills
Determine password requirements and account
management policies in corporate systems
Logging, monitoring and auditing real-time
Use additional warning measures for system
administrators and privileged users.
6. Bibliography1 Belyantsev A.E. Information security as the most
important factor in the state information policy of the
Russian Federation // Bulletin of the Academy of Military
Sciences. 2015. № 3 (52). Pp. 79-84.
2 Yemelyanov A.A. Experience of implementing
information security policies at a small business enterprise
in order to ensure information and economic security //
Information Security of Russian Regions (IBRD-2015)
Conference materials. 2015. p. 213-214.
Krupko A.E. Information security policy: composition,
structure, audit of information security of FES // Finance.
Economy 2015. No. 8. P. 27-32.
7. THANK YOU FOR LISTENINGPotemkina Ekaterina, tel. 8-965-659-58-78
e-mail: [email protected]