Категория: Английский язык
1. About myselfABOUT MYSELF
2. Personal informationPERSONAL INFORMATION
• My name is Vozisova Alena .
• I'm eighteen.
• My hometown Izhevsk.
3. About my familyABOUT MY FAMILY
• Introducing my family
There are nine people in my family: I have one
brother, one sister, two grandmothers, two uncles,
myself and my parents of course.
• Talking about brother and sister
I have one youngest brother and one youngest sister
• Talking about immediate family
There are five people in my immediate family: one
brother, one sister, my parents and me. I have a lot of
other relatives, but they live in other cities so we don't
see them often
• Introducing my hometown
I live in Izhevsk is the capital of Udmurtia. Is a
small cozy city with a population of six hundred
thousand people. This is the birthplace of Pyotr
Tchaikovsky and Mikhail Kalashnikov.
There are many beautiful and picturesque places
in my city. I like to walk along the embankment
of the pond and in parks.
5. Free time and hobbiesFREE TIME AND HOBBIES
• I started out as a journalist when l was fourteen
years old. I like write articles, edit videos,
interview. I am also fond of drawing. When i
draw i feel calm and relaxed.
• In my free time I like to read books, Newspapers,
watch interviews and TV shows with my favorite
• I am very attracted to people who are
professionally involved in sports. I
unfortunately am not fond of sports
professionally. I do sports very rarely. In my
free time I like to do sports. I like to play
volleyball, go to the gym. I like to watch
• I finished nine classes in high school. Tenth
and eleventh graduated from secondary
• This year she entered the Moscow
Pedagogical University the direction of
journalism by part time.
8. Why did I enter the faculty of journalism?WHY DID I ENTER THE FACULTY
• I entered journalism because I am attracted to
this field of activity and I want to learn new
things about it. My dream is to become a
9. Future plans• Now my goal is to get
higher education, gain
experience in journalism. In
the future lead the family
and dog. Helping my
10. Character traitCHARACTER TRAIT
• My colleagues say that I am
responsible and diligent. My
friends say I can't hold a grudge
for long. I quickly become
attached to people. In my friends
and acquaintances I appreciate
inner peace, education,
spirituality. It's important to me
that my friends share my
interests. I easily achieve my
goals if I have a strong