1. One sheep, two sheep…ONE SHEEP, TWO
I was tossing and turning all night.
Unhealthy food can
diabetes the risk obesity
the heart disease other issues
A good night
sleep helps to
Insomnia can lead to
She's come up with some
to double her income.
He spends hours on the net
to make up for real
Eating fruit and vegetables
has significant health benefits.
10. Complain about you healthCOMPLAIN ABOUT
11. to get a black eyeRobert didn't want to tell me how
he had got a black eye.
12. to limpHe injured his knee in the war
and he’s been limping since
13. a contagious diseaseMeasles is a contagious disease
and spreads really fast across
14. to hurt one’s armShe’s hurt her arm playing
hide and seek.
15. feet are killing meHis head is killing him.
It’s a hangover .
16. to feel dizzyGoing without sleep for
a long time makes
me feel dizzy
17. to twist one’s ankleThe burglar twisted his ankle
running away from the police.
18. to faintI nearly fainted in the heat.
= pass out
≠ come to
19. to get a feverHe's got a slight fever.
20. to get pneumoniaUsually you
can get pneumonia in
21. to apply some ointmentYou’d better apply some
ointment to the burns.
22. to get terrible blistersYou can treat these blisters at
home to relieve discomfort but
don’t ever break blisters!