Категория: Английский язык
In your talk remember to speak abou. ЕГЭ устная часть. 11 класс
1. Задание 3ЕГЭ устная часть
2. In your talk remember to speak about:• -
when you took the
- what/who is in the
- what is happening
- why you took the
- why you decided
to show the picture to
• I took this photo when I
• In the photo you can
• He/she/they is/are …ing
• I took this photo
• I’ve decided to show
this photo to my friend
3. Возможные варианты вступления:• As you know, I’ve got a little brother. He is
mad about animals. Just look.
• As I’ve told you, my family likes travelling.
Look at tis photo. Isn’t it wonderful?
• You know that I often take photos for my
school projects. Have a look at this one.
• As a rule, I take a lot of photos during my
• Guess what? I’m going to show you one of my
4. IntroductionI’ve chosen photo
number…I’d like to
tell you a few words
about this photo. It
makes me remember
the happiest day of my
life. It was really
5. 1. - when you took the photoI took this photo in one of
the beautiful parks in
Edinburgh when I was on
my trip to Scotland two
years ago. It is quite
amazing, isn't it?
6. what/who is in the photo - используйте Present SimpleIn the foreground of the photo
you can see two girlfriends
spending their free time hanging
around. They might study or
work together. They seem to be
in a good mood. They both are
wearing all Scottish style suits.
Moreover, the girl on the left
has got an incredible hat which
perfectly matches the rest of her
clothing. The most stunning
thing that caught my eye was
her hair done in dreadlocks. In
her right hand she is carrying a
black handbag made of leather.
7. what is happeningIn the background of the picture
there are a lot of green trees with
bushy (thick) crown. It was early
September and it happened to
be a very warm and sunny day.
But nevertheless some people
put on their jackets because the
weather is very changeable and
unpredictable on the British Isles.
The man on the right who is
wearing a checked shirt might be
a tourist because he has got a
blue backpack. As you can see at
this particular moment the place
is not overcrowded, so I think, it
is great to enjoy your leisure time
with your nearest and dearest in
such a place.
8. why you took the photo-to show it to my parents who were not
with me that day
- to memorize one of the best days of
-to capture the exciting moment of /the
remarkable scene of
- I always take photos when I visit new
- I like to shoot everything that interests
- I like taking pictures of people who I
am travelling with.
- I like to take scenery pictures.
- my friend asked me to photograph
his/her in front of…
I keep this picture in my
album to recollect the pleasant
moments of my journey to
I asked the girls a permission
to take their picture because I
liked the style they were
dressed up and I decided to
show it to you because you
are also keen on wearing
unusual and freakish hats and
maybe, the picture will give
you some new ideas.
9. Why did you decide to show the photo to your friend?
it is one of the best I took during my trip
It shows one of the most exciting moments of my trip
he/she has never seen …
I hope my photo will inspire him/her to…
unfortunately he/she couldn’t be with us on that day.
this photo seems to me quite eye-catching/enjoyable/positive and
he/she is also fond of taking pictures and I hope he/she will like this
I want to share my experience with him/her.
to demonstrate how we entertained ourselves to the fullest.
to demonstrate how excited and thrilled we felt on that day.
to share my experience with him/her
10. In conclusion•In my opinion, this picture is
really nice and makes you
•The atmosphere of the
picture is really exciting/ kind
•This photo reminds me the
best moments of my life.
•I like this photo very much.
It’s really beautiful.
Besides, I think a
photo is worth a
That is all I
wanted to say.