Markets. Competition. Monopoly
1. Markets. Competition. Monopoly.Grigorev Egor IS18-4
Buyers and sellers in a market
Different kinds of monopolies.
Competition in a perfect market.
3. Markets.In a market
actions of buyers
and sellers set the
prices of goods and
4. Types of Market StructureIn order to develop principles and make predictions
about markets and how producers will behave in them,
economists have developed four principal models of
5. Types of Market StructureAre Products Differentiated?
6. CompetitionCompetition is the rivalry between
companies selling similar products and
services with the goal of achieving
revenue, profit, and market share
7. Competition.In a perfect market
large numbers of
sellers are not
always available in
the real world