Категория: Английский язык
Quantifiers. Правило использования неопределенных местоимений в английском языке
1. MODULE 9QUANTIFIERS
НЕОПРЕДЕЛЕННЫХ МЕСТОИМЕНИЙ В
2. some – в утверждениях (когда не знаем количество)We need some bananas and some milk.
any – в вопросах и отрицаниях
There isn’t any cheese in the fridge.
Are there any apples left?
НО! Would you like some tea?
Can I have some orange juice, please?
3. многоA lot of/ lots of- в утверждениях с исчисляемыми
There’s lots of rice in the bowl.
Many – с исчисляемыми в вопросах и отрицаниях
I haven’t got many pens.
Much- с неисчисляемыми в вопросах и
I don’t drink much coke.
Is there much tea in the pot?
4. малоFew – с исчисляемыми во множ.числе
We’ve got few potatoes. We need to buy
Little- с неисчисляемыми
I have little time. I must be quick.
We’ve got little milk. Let’s buy some.
5. немного, несколькоA few- с исчисляемыми во множ.числе
We’ve got a few lemons. We can make a
I’ve got a few pictures to show you.
A little- с неисчисляемыми
I need a little time to think.
There’s a little honey in the jar left.
6. Choose the correct word1.
There are any/ a few eggs in the fridge.
There is any/ some juice in the glass.
Can I have some/ any milk, please?
We haven’t got many/ lots of apples.
Is there any/ some water in the glass?
There’s a few/ a little soup left in the bowl.
Let’s buy any/ some tomatoes.
Would you like any/ some coffee?
Are there any/ some peppers left?
We’ve got a few/ a little apples. We can make an
We’ve got little/ few cheese. We can’t make a
7. Choose the correct word1.
There is some/ any rice in the bowl.
We haven’t got much/ many tomatoes.
Is there a little/ a few cereal in the box?
We need to buy a little/ a few butter.
Would you like some/ any water?
Let’s buy some/ any peppers.
There is a lot of/ a few lettuce.
Have we got a few/ any cereal?
I eat a few/ a little meat every day.
I have a bowl of cereal with some/ many milk.
He doesn’t eat no/ any vegetables.
There is little/ few mayonnaise in the jar.
Can I have some/ any apple juice, please?
There isn’t much/ a lot of tea left.
8. Complete the sentences with bottle (2), glass, bar, cup, jar, bowl, carton, box.15. I want to buy a _______ of cola.
16. Can you pass me a _______of cereal, please?
17. I really need a ______ of coffee now.
18. Can I have a ________ of water, please?
19. I bought a small ______ of honey.
20. Shall we buy a ________ of water?
21. There is a ________ of rice on the table.
22. Let’s buy a __________ of juice and a ______ of
9. Complete the sentences with some/any/no.23. There is _______ tea in the glass, but it is very
24. There is _______ fresh milk in the fridge. I can't
25. Are there ________ tasty apples in the bag?
26. There isn't _______ jam on the plate.
27. There are _______ bananas on the table.
Fill in the blanks with “much”, “many” or “a lot of”.
28. There are ______________
birds in the sky.
I haven’t got _____________
There is __________ coffee in the cup.
Have you got _________ bread in the cupboard?
Jane spends __________ money at the shops.