1. Exciting Ukraine
2. The National Museum of Toys
3. The National Museum of Toys tells the history of industry toys, Ukrainian folk toys, and shows original works
was found by the Decree of the Cabinet
of Ministers of Ukraine January 1, 2005.
5. The museum’s collection is enriched for 70 years, its size reached 15 000 exhibition.
13. The State Museum of Toys has three permanent exhibitions. The first – «Toy story», the second – «Ukrainian folk toys ». The third includes the works, which are in single copy.
14. The Pharmacy Museum in Kiev
15. Pharmacy Museum in Kiev - working pharmacy and museum at the Podol in Kyiv. There this pharmacy appeared in 1728, its owner was the German Johann Heyter (Eyster).
16. This place was a pharmacy by 111 years, until 1839
opened a museum. The museum's
collection is of over 50,000 items
including - Pharmacy dishes,
furniture, tools for the manufacture
of drugs, pharmaceutical
packaging, Pharmacopeia XIX and
XX centuries, Russian, Polish,
German and other materials of the
18. The museum recreates pharmacy XVIII - XIX centuries.
19. The Pharmacy Museum has 12 rooms, including Home quack, alchemist laboratory and other.
The Pharmacy Museum in Kiev
(Prytysko – Mykylska,7)