1. Botkin's diseaseС.Ж.АСФЕНДИЯРОВ
АТЫНДАҒЫ ҚАЗАҚ ҰЛТТЫҚ
Орындаған: Мурзакаева А. М.
Қабылдаған: Турумбаева Р. Р.
Топ : ЖМ16-018-01
2. Plan:Diseases of dirty hands
Helminthiasis - dirty hand disease
Worms in children
3. Diseases of dirty hands
4. From the “disease of dirty hands” in the world of daily dies 5000 children
become infected with a virus through dirty
hands. That is why this form of hepatitis is
called "a disease of dirty hands".
disease) is an acute
liver damage caused
by the hepatitis A
virus. It is considered
the most favorable
form of hepatitis,
since it can not take
with the virus is a
person who is infected
with hepatitis A. He
secretes the virus with
feces, after which he with water or food gets into the body of
8. Viral hepatitis "A" (in the people this disease is known as "jaundice")Viral hepatitis "A" (in the people this
disease is known as "jaundice")
which it gradually fades to nothing. The
disease lasts from 1 week to 1.5-2
months, after which a recovery period
occurs, which can last up to six months.
In most cases, the disease ends in a
10. The patient usually appears:• jaundice - yellowing of the mucous
membranes, sclera (protein coat of the
eyes) and skin;
• darkening of urine;
• discoloration of stool.
11. Helminthiasis - dirty hand diseasethis disease of dirty
hands occurs in the
summer in children
even more often
infections that are
12. EnterobiоsisEnterobiosis is a disease of dirty hands.
Enterobiosis in the people is not a
popular name. It is often said that he got
infected with pinworms. Pinworms are
not a disease, they are pathogens of
enterobiasis. how do they get into our
13. Enterobiosis - Dirty Hand Disease
infection: fecal-oral, by swallowing eggs
with unwashed ovashchami and fruits,
with food, through dirty hands, raznos
poorly washed strawberries, parsley, dill.
Shish kebab or homemade lard – 95%
16. Worms in children - disease of dirty hands and unwashed vegetables
17. What you need to know about giardiasis?Giardiasis is also
called the disease of
"dirty hands" and
most often children
are ill. Although,
according to research
scientists, 20% of the
suffers from infection
18. Dysentery - Dirty Hand Disease
19. CysticercosisCysticercosis develops as a result of getting
into the stomach eggs of pork thorns with
contaminated products, through dirty hands,
when throwing mature segments from the
intestine into the stomach when vomiting in
vacation disturbs unexpected diseases,
most often acute intestinal infections
(OCI). According to doctors, the main
cause of infection - unsanitary, noncompliance with personal hygiene. The
chances of catching the disease are
much greater when using unwashed or
21. Candidiasis. It is transferred basically by dirty hands
22. StomatitisStomatitis. The most unpleasant disease of dirty
Stomatitis, which is considered a disease of dirty
hands, directly depends on the state of our
immunity. This disease, which affects about 20% of
the population of our country every year.
23. The cause of infection is water!
24. To wash hands!!!
25. Wash fruits and vegetables!
of workers - sellers, employees of various
children's institutions - must systematically
undergo a professional medical
examination, otherwise they will simply not
be allowed to work.
27. Used materials:www.wikipedia.kz