Категория: Английский язык
I am a fun of Olympic games
1. Allanazarov J.B. Group: 4321
2. About Olympic games - are held every four years, with the Summer and winter games - were held in Olympia, greece from the 8thAbout Olympic games
- are held every four years, with the Summer and winter games
- were held in Olympia, greece from the 8th century BC to the 4th century
-Baron pierre de couberteen founded the international Olympic
commitee (IOC) in 1894.
- the Olympics has shifted away from pure amateurism, as envisioned by
Coubertin, to allowing participation of professional athletes.
-consists of international sport federation (IFs), National Olympyc
commitees (NOCs), and organizing committees for each specific Olympic
3. - Over 13,000 athletes compete at the Summer and Winter Olympic Games in 33 different sports and nearly 400 events. - Every two- Over 13,000 athletes compete at the Summer and Winter Olympic Games
in 33 different sports and nearly 400 events.
- Every two years the Olympics and its media exposure provide unknown
athletes with the chance to attain national and sometimes international
-The Games also constitute an opportunity for the host city and country to
showcase themselves to the world.
5. Why I am a fun of Olympic games -This is a gathering of the world's best amateur athletes who meet in friendly rivalry in avariety of tests of prowess based on the ancient games held at
Olympia in Greece.
- because The goal of the Olympic Movement is to contribute to building a
peaceful and better world by educating youth through sport practiced
without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires
mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.“
- Any city which wishes to host the Games can put their bid to the IOC.
6. -they founded Olympic torch Prior to each Games, the Olympic Torch or Flame is lit in Olympia, Greece and brought to the hostcity by runners carrying the torch in relay.
-They have Olympic creed
"The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take
part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the
struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought
7. -I like their emblem because, The five interlocking rings (blue, yellow, black, green, and red respectively) of the emblem wasoriginally designed in 1913 by Pierre de
Coubertin, to symbolize the five continents of the world taking part in the
Olympic Games (the Americas are viewed as a single continent, and Antarctica